Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Spartans v Spartans

Good to see the game is evolving each day.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Postaholic
    you know what im ok accepting if i said something wrong or used wrong numbers, still think its way less then the 8k but you know what it was not NOTHING in the sense of we did gain acers, tho without we had gain alot more.
    I accept i was corrected, but still dont changse the fact you mr persin abs lover is a lier and just make up numbers for fun.

Also protector i hate you becouse you use to be cool but turned into something ugly, just like flogger you are so selfrightuse now days it hurts.

Oooh and edit, meep is just a kingdommate i dont like him and i probly never will, i think he is just the same as asf and the rest of you dang scumbags who try and pretend all clean and **** while you are as dirty as the rest.
    i also dont trust his numbers one sec, its way less then 8k. but i accept its still a gain even if its 2 acers.
    Last edited by Mike^; 20-07-2017 at 20:46.

Post Demon
    Rens and drakon arrived at the same #, because they too unlike you are capable of basic arithmetic

theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Enthusiast
    Right now there's a lot of misinformation going on in this thread. I'm going to try to provide an objective analysis of the situation.

The mango kd formed from a bunch of upstanding, high-character players who wanted to play together and provide the game with some class while still winning. We fairly were #1 in land and position by a bit. Then it all went downhill when barcoloco (who was a worthy crown winning kd last age but got corrupted by evil) fake warred divinity in order to avoid paying their rightful taxes. Their objectives might have been different from Sparta vs. Sparta, but the collusion and intent was the same. In Sparta vs. Sparta the goal was to feed acres to 1 kd and dodge BB. In barco vs. div the goal was to do as little damage as possible to each other while one side fed the other a ww.

This left Mango with the choice to war BB who allegedly had blue balls from not warring all age. We noticed and were in hostile. BB saw that they were going to get farmed like a Vietnamese rice field so they called in a favor from barcoloco to dealbreak Mango. Mango had no choice but to police the matter at the expense of several weeks and lord knows how many millions of gc worth of troops. Barcoloco was resisting arrest in this approved police work so backup in the form of Sparta2 was called in. BB didn't like that so they dealbroke Sparta in order to get barco's acres for themselves and force Mango to be locked in a conflict for the foreseeable future.

Mango is clearly the victim here of 3 low class kds trying to prevent us from playing in a respectable manner. I'm not even mad because that's really what I'd expect from the scum of uto to do to a kd full of high character players like mike and octobrev.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp88 View Post
    Doesnt razing get boring? Im bored af
    Tacres ~ because you deserve a pat on the back for doing the right thing ~

That's why you take acres to administer justice. Then the heroes will flow like honey from the carcass of a young lion.
    Shades of gray will be met by eager enforcers.

Razing is nefarious in that it's a skill challenge to *cheat in the open and not get caught. Akin to the treasure room in Gauntlet the arcade game.

*But it's not really cheating. The lure to get away with something is there, and seeing how this is an arguing point, may be deemed irresistible by those who know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Return the acres pls

Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    Mango is clearly the victim of 3 low class kds trying to prevent us from playing in a respectable manner. I'm not even mad because that's really what I'd expect from the scum of uto to do to a kd full of high character players like mike and octobrev.
    Quality ****post +1

Enthusiast
    Sounds like CR are butt hurt they didn't get to easily vulture divinity or barco. Set your cf's up better and this wouldn't happen.

Div had the choice , War cr or War barco. They chose barco due to significantly less gc on them and they were smaller than div and cr bigger.

So had div chose to War cr instead they would have done the exact same thing and turtles their top 18 provs and wd min time limiting damage.

Stop being so fkn sour that div chose the lesser of two evils.

Bunch of bloody sooks.
    BLUE your my boy!

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    Sounds like CR are butt hurt they didn't get to easily vulture divinity or barco. Set your cf's up better and this wouldn't happen.

Div had the choice , War cr or War barco. They chose barco due to significantly less gc on them and they were smaller than div and cr bigger.

So had div chose to War cr instead they would have done the exact same thing and turtles their top 18 provs and wd min time limiting damage.

Stop being so fkn sour that div chose the lesser of two evils.

Bunch of bloody sooks.
    Actually, if you were paying any attention at all you'd know that we had every opportunity to vulture either one of them because we could have easily noticed either one of them into their prep before their war.

We chose not to because we're not interested in vulturing people.

Thanks for playing though kid.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Actually, if you were paying any attention at all you'd know that we had every opportunity to vulture either one of them because we could have easily noticed either one of them into their prep before their war.

We chose not to because we're not interested in vulturing people.

Thanks for playing though kid.
    Div cf with barco - none
    Div cf with cr - 48 hrs not into hostile/war/ bla bla.

Div notice barco prior to the 48hrs after leaving their war with sparta.

So no, cr couldn't have noticed div
    BLUE your my boy!

Div cf with barco - none
    Div cf with cr - 48 hrs not into hostile/war/ bla bla.

Div notice barco prior to the 48hrs after leaving their war with sparta.

So no, cr couldn't have noticed div
    If you had no CF you had no notice... How did you have notice then? And notice isn't hostile/war/eowcf.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    If you had no CF you had no notice... How did you have notice then? And notice isn't hostile/war/eowcf.
    We said to barco "hey lets War and if you don't we will War cr, your choice."

We chose to arrange a war with barco prior to 48 hrs after we left eowcf so cr couldn't notice us. We either War barco and have a decent shot at winning and so do they, or we War cr with 0 chance and they crown from it. What would you have done?
    BLUE your my boy!

We said to barco "hey lets War and if you don't we will War cr, your choice."

We chose to arrange a war with barco prior to 48 hrs after we left eowcf so cr couldn't notice us. We either War barco and have a decent shot at winning and so do they, or we War cr with 0 chance and they crown from it. What would you have done?
    You didn't have a CF with BC so for 48 hrs CR could have noticed you and BC to vulture you OOW. You're basically admitting you weren't in hostile/war/eowcf or even notice since you didn't have a deal, you just had arranged war and possibly a war win for cf deal which would be against the rules.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    You didn't have a CF with BC so for 48 hrs CR could have noticed you and BC to vulture you OOW. You're basically admitting you weren't in hostile/war/eowcf or even notice since you didn't have a deal, you just had arranged war and possibly a war win for cf deal which would be against the rules.
    I think you're confused. Our cf with cr said no notice to be given into hostile/war/eowcf +48 hrs. Hence cr couldn't notice until 48 hrs after our eowcf had ended.

Hence War was agreed prior to that 48 hrs when they could notice.

And as I said prior, if barco hadn't agreed to war we would have probably left eowcf early with high tpa and plunder waved them when they were sitting on 700 mill gcs and untrained. Troll wanted to do that.
    BLUE your my boy!

Thread Information