Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: TBB vs. Ronins

@nebu you did give us our cf we asked for and it is very crap that this has happened. To you we will find some way to make things right. However it could be said that you took our War target first since we had an agreed War for june9yr5 with tbb. Let’s not forget that. We also lost over 100+ scientists to their wave when we were hostile with Sparta during round 2. Let’s not play games. The whole server could see we were hostile. They kept meter at 4 points on us. They were oping us hard. Fb. Ns. Ms. Not so much on the LL. It was so bad that we were bleeding nw. Anyone could see we were in a legit hostile. Now I’m not complaining. I didn’t run to forums full of QQ. However they can’t play in the top 10 and just go hitting into hostile kingdoms. It will set a bad precedent. I mean we could have **** played as well and just hit into your War but we didn’t. We waited. I failed by not giving you the courtesy of reaching out to you and telling you what we had planned and again I’m sorry for that. We have always treated each other with respect but this time we had enough of being bullied. For once this age we had the drop on tbb. Maybe they should have reached out to us and secured a cf since we went past our war date. Last we knew we had to keep growing to meet them at their new acreage.

Anyway again Nebu sorry for getting you into the middle of this crap. Maybe we can War each other after this is resolved instead? Why don’t you hit Erv up on WhatsApp when we done and see what can be worked out.

Edit: and before people point out that the top is always hitting into each other’s hostile its few and far between and we have never done it as far as I can remember but my memory is shattered. And this isn’t about what happened 10 ages ago. It’s about what happened this age and about what happened to us. A War agreed tag has always been an open invitation to free hits. I know it. You know it. Any whore kd knows it. Agreed War tag means absolutely 0. We had an agreed War and didn’t tag just for that reason.
    Last edited by Chrystal Palace; 05-10-2017 at 01:59.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    This guy is probably in 6:15, whom we both tagged war agreed but war wouldn't happen for another 6 days. 6:15 was told not to random out since we clear tagged war agreed - respect others to be respected. But no, they didn't listen and continue hitting out and got retaliated in return. Emeriti then waved them on the basis that they won't respect War Agreed tag if that kingdom itself didn't. I don't really blame Emeriti for this although I was quite pissed.

6:15 then sent me an ingame msg, that war is off. War is off = cf is off. We then waved them 2 rounds and we entered into EOACF amicably. Not sure why this was brought up again.

P/s: we r not just gonna sit around again when another war gets stolen under our nose again - be it a win or a loss
    What do you mean 'this guy' don't you know who I am? No I'm not in 6:15, my KD is the one who had a war agreement with only one condition - war declared on X date. You guys broke the deal by declaring early.
    Last edited by Lestat; 05-10-2017 at 02:37.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    What do you mean 'this guy' don't you know who I am? No I'm not in 6:15, my KD is the one who had a war agreement with only one condition - war declared on X date. You guys broke the deal by declaring early.
    The one who kept hitting cos there's no CF and gave us button before the agreed date? Button given, war taken.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    @nebu you did give us our cf we asked for and it is very crap that this has happened. To you we will find some way to make things right. However it could be said that you took our War target first since we had an agreed War for june9yr5 with tbb. Let’s not forget that. We also lost over 100+ scientists to their wave when we were hostile with Sparta during round 2. Let’s not play games. The whole server could see we were hostile. They kept meter at 4 points on us. They were oping us hard. Fb. Ns. Ms. Not so much on the LL. It was so bad that we were bleeding nw. Anyone could see we were in a legit hostile. Now I’m not complaining. I didn’t run to forums full of QQ. However they can’t play in the top 10 and just go hitting into hostile kingdoms. It will set a bad precedent. I mean we could have **** played as well and just hit into your War but we didn’t. We waited. I failed by not giving you the courtesy of reaching out to you and telling you what we had planned and again I’m sorry for that. We have always treated each other with respect but this time we had enough of being bullied. For once this age we had the drop on tbb. Maybe they should have reached out to us and secured a cf since we went past our war date. Last we knew we had to keep growing to meet them at their new acreage.

Anyway again Nebu sorry for getting you into the middle of this crap. Maybe we can War each other after this is resolved instead? Why don’t you hit Erv up on WhatsApp when we done and see what can be worked out.

Edit: and before people point out that the top is always hitting into each other’s hostile its few and far between and we have never done it as far as I can remember but my memory is shattered. And this isn’t about what happened 10 ages ago. It’s about what happened this age and about what happened to us. A War agreed tag has always been an open invitation to free hits. I know it. You know it. Any whore kd knows it. Agreed War tag means absolutely 0. We had an agreed War and didn’t tag just for that reason.
    Not sure what War Agreed u have with TBB. Remember we were discussing to war, giving you time to explore up etc? And that don't worry, if we tag up there shouldn't be any interference? Later on you said it doesn't make sense to explore up and we didn't push further. It was after that we went into talks with TBB for war. Neither you or ERV mentioned anything about your war agreed with TBB then.

The one who kept hitting cos there's no CF and gave us button before the agreed date? Button given, war taken.
    * Deal broken

Correct. Or am I out of line here?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    * Deal broken

Correct. Or am I out of line here?
    It's just mechanics. And goes without saying that you should not be hitting before the war agreed date. Imagine if we were to be cheeky and did a full wave on u guys 12 hours before that agreed date, giving button. Would you not have declared?

Post Fiend
    It's just mechanics. And goes without saying that you should not be hitting before the war agreed date. Imagine if we were to be cheeky and did a full wave on u guys 12 hours before that agreed date, giving button. Would you not have declared?
    He would have created a thread in forum and QQ :P

Post Fiend
    I tell you, this game i would not be as fun without these forums. I mean, this age has been pretty boring. Noone wants to war us and quite frankly I don't blame them cause we are pretty bad@ss. Hats off to Ronin's for an awesome war, that NM/NS wave you did on me was BRUTAL. Great coordination and activity. Now is when the fun begins. The cowards that were too afraid to war us earlier in the age just caught us beat down and bloody and decide now to "punish" us under some false pretense of a "fake war". I just love it when the same guys that cry and beg for a CF when we are equal NW come into the forums and talk tough once they're 10mil NW more than us. I think reading your tough talk and laughing at the cowards is what keeps me coming back age after age. Maybe one day you will have a leader that actually has the courage to war us on fair and equal terms but I doubt it cause after you lose to us you would not be able to come to the forums and talk so tough. Enjoy your little show of dominance but just remember, we know who you really are and we are laughing at you.

Fair point

Post Fiend
    Since this have became a public discussion,

Notice served on 7:16

Post Demon
    Since this have became a public discussion,

Notice served on 7:16
    We're hostile right now, probably shouldnt dealbreak a third time in one age.

I suggest having your friends end their hostile with us instead of just helping them 2v1 for the 2nd time this age

And yes, declaring earlier than agreed date is dealbreaking. Just because yiu got a button early doesnt change when you agreed to hit it you idiot
    Last edited by Meep; 05-10-2017 at 10:26.

Post Fiend
    Meter is 4-150. Don't think that's hostile by your definition. Actually it may even be a fake war.

Post Fiend
    I didn't even want to notice initially, but thought better to out of courtesy.

End of discussion. Since I'm an idiot anyways.
    Last edited by sUpeRneBU; 05-10-2017 at 10:30.

You obviously lack any knowledge of basic game mechanics if you believe its a war.

Post Demon
    Meter is 4-150. Don't think that's hostile by your definition. Actually it may even be a fake war.
    The meter says hostile and they're oping extensively, try again.

Thread Information