Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Sparta vs Sleepy

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Let me get this straight. At first you didn't know Sparta's location and who you were warring. You tried to force an unwanted b2b war on this kingdom by stalling diplomacy and being general assholes. When you learned who the kingdom that massively outplayed you (yet again) was you modulate the story into: "Sparta are known cheaters. Cheat, cheat, cheaters""!"#!"#!"#!"#!!!!! CHEATERS!!!".

Oh ****ing cry me a river.
    Another thread and another Meep meltdown, are you really surprised anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Lol, how bad is sparta to lose this war.

Delete your account.
    IM pretty sure you are losing your war... maybe you should delete ?

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    yea
    My bad, it was actually Bart and Octo not Bart and Matija.

[15:15] <Heaven> ****ing Ass-tron
    [15:15] <Heaven> his betrayal made me make dubm deicison
    [15:15] <Heaven> it's so strnage
    [15:15] <Heaven> how the human mind works
    [15:15] <Heaven> because when it just happened
    [15:15] <Heaven> I made the right decision
    [15:15] <Heaven> then when I drove home
    [15:15] <Heaven> I got angry
    [15:15] <Heaven> and made that dumb call to declare
    01[15:15] <@octobrev> you always flip around like that
    [15:15] <Heaven> and fakewar
    [15:15] <Heaven> my first decision
    [15:15] <Heaven> was
    [15:15] <Heaven> to let 1:19 cover MS
    [15:15] <Heaven> while we fort and train up
    [15:16] <Heaven> we woudl've had 3 days of fort with good gc stacks
    [15:16] <Heaven> then could've just DBed
    [15:16] <Heaven> BB
    01[15:16] <@octobrev> yaaaasssss would had been much stronger for sure
    [15:16] <Heaven> having 20-30% mor emil
    01[15:16] <@octobrev> hes all mystic and ****
    [15:16] <Heaven> but then someone
    [15:16] <Heaven> yea
    [15:16] <Heaven> then I somehow hcanged my mind
    [15:16] <Heaven> and we warred
    [15:16] <Heaven> lol
    01[15:16] <@octobrev> thats where i had my money
    01[15:16] <@octobrev> so at least i won that
    [15:16] <Heaven> aye
    [15:16] <Heaven> gotta work on that
    [15:16] <Heaven> the only problem I now have in uto
    [15:17] <Heaven> is that no one will really ever believe anyhting I say anymore
    [15:17] <Heaven> I mean
    [15:17] <Heaven> for all you nkow I could still be on terms with Astron
    [15:17] <Heaven> and am just playing you here
    01[15:17] <@octobrev> could be!
    [15:17] <Heaven> but I guess
    [15:17] <Heaven> that's the mind-set I should also have
    [15:17] <Heaven> toward others
    [15:17] <Heaven> :P

I like to post
    Can confirm those logs are legit, nothing that I am ashamed of. Made an emotional decision (one that Han probably anticipated on me making).

Kinda didn't expect a guy you think you know well and even spent part of your birthday with in Amsterdam to lie so blatantly in your face and turn on you like that!

Bart ****plays, cheats, harassses people on the internet etc expects other people to behave like decent people. lol.

Post Demon
    Yeah well, I wouldn't start so many forum freakouts or in-game drama if there wasn't such an incessant issue with **** like that happening.

And yes, I know KDs I've been in have done ****ty things too.

But I'm never going to just sit back and watch people fakewar, dealbreak, and ****play me and not get them back.

I'm completely fine with getting farmed by Ronins to spite TBB.

I'll always take glee in watching cheaters and dealbreakers like TBB and Spartans get owned.

--

The fact that the whoring KDs can never actually grow away from the ****play tier of ghettos is one of the biggest shortcomings of the new land mechanics.

Meep seems more angry than usual lately, everything ok meep? Gotta watch that blood pressure!

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Bart ****plays, cheats, harassses people on the internet etc expects other people to behave like decent people. lol.
    I am simply programmed to do whatever is best for Sparta. Other than that I try to be as good a person as I can ^^

I never started this. The top decided to razekill our KD to force wars, plant moles, extort us for land, run proxy KDs and generally being ****s toward anything not "top-tier" in their minds.

The result is that you got a big group of disgruntled "Warring-tier" KDs who are more and more starting to realize they don't have to take **** from those people anymore :)

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Meep seems more angry than usual lately, everything ok meep? Gotta watch that blood pressure!
    I've been drinking less lately.

Being sober makes me hate everyone and everything more than I usually do.

Enthusiast
    Yeah well, I wouldn't start so many forum freakouts or in-game drama if there wasn't such an incessant issue with **** like that happening.

But I'm never going to just sit back and watch people fakewar, dealbreak, and ****play me and not get them back.

I'll always take glee in watching cheaters and dealbreakers like TBB and Spartans get owned.

--

The fact that the whoring KDs can never actually grow away from the ****play tier of ghettos is one of the biggest shortcomings of the new land mechanics.
    Wasn't it pointed out in the other thread that the original dealbreak was made by you getting another KD to give you button to avoid a war agreement with TBB?

--

Enjoy getting farmed then, not interested in what you have in mind, too insignificant for me to care.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Wasn't it pointed out in the other thread that the original dealbreak was made by you getting another KD to give you button to avoid a war agreement with TBB?
    No, because that never happened?

Unless you have evidence to suggest that happened behind my back, in which case, please do share with the crowd.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by sarcasm View Post
    Enjoy getting farmed then, not interested in what you have in mind, too insignificant for me to care.
    I'm going to enjoy part 2 where we have ops on you for the next 2 weeks even more.

Enthusiast
    Awwwwww Bart <3

You can re-tell the story a hundred times in your own version to others but you know very well what was actually said between us and I'm not even gonna bother correcting your lies. If you're still lying to others up till today and blaming me for your own actions, it shows you haven't learnt life's biggest lesson, which is to own up to your own actions and that it is okay to let your ego take a beating some times to win the long game. You cannot win every angle :)
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

I like to post
    I stand by what I say. You mightve interpreted things differently since you do not seem to fully understand the meaning of friendship. You seem to be ok with half-truths half-lies and half-friendships. For me its either 100% or 0%.

I live up to my actions. It was a mistake that gave the admins a good justification to prevent a non-top KD to be made visible on the charts in first position. I simply explained the lead-up to that mistake and why I lost my cool. In the end Im wholly responsible for the action taken.

Thread Information