Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Most and least valuable crowns

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    You refer for early age and its had almost no impact for events on age end. Main reason Jerks "won" is having war (some say its was arranged/fake) where second kingdom claimed they hate them and accident decide to WD 2-3h before age end. WW land bonus is what made Jerks n1 land kingdom. Still this didn't win for them crown, because here was strong consolidation from all rest kingdoms for hit them and take down from n1 spot. I don't know if my decision to tell NO was correct or not but its what gave them crown.
    You lost several crowns because of your game ethics. Its commendable but also very costly.
    You ran a pretty hardcore kd last time and you should have won atleast 2 crowns
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

HoH having more crowns than Brute Force

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    Its funny, i was leading Jerks with Pendel, and i dont recognize your comments about cr. If they could get away with hitting us they would, but didn't cuz it was smarter to cf us.
    TBH i dont remember situation like this at all. Only Fake rage after his "war" with Pew Pew wanted to jump on Jerks being much smaller and abuse his position for win age. Its when BB/AMA told Drix its wont going to work and helped Jerks.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    HoH having more crowns than Brute Force
    Brute did funny stufs and its why every one remember them. I had friends here too. YF personally helped me several times during my ghetto lead days.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Zombies are people too View Post
    Please enlighten me; what kind of person am I? This will be good rofl
    Also, no solicitation here; it's a prize to the mod that puts a cap on some of the salty toxicity in these forums ;D

On topic, I concur with Uhm hoi and Strato; crowns are crowns, personally war win crowns are my Holy Grail.

-DM <3
    A sad person also afraid to disapoint you as long as there is no rule break they wont do anything. Even if they would do something they wouldnt do what your wish for no matter how many nudes you offer to send. As said, there is a ignore functioning use it. But I guess you are more fond of complaining. :)

lol complaining about somebody complaining...

kettle - pan

Its nice to see who crowns, Its nice to try and crown. I'll never know. I throw down in Ghetto Fight Club

Spartas deleted crown is the most valuable. One of a Kind.

@Zombies are people too: Nudes to the mod who limits Korp
    @Korp: I guess we know what kind of person you are now. you can just ignore, then you wont have to sell your body.

She did not say they were nudes of herself.
    Last edited by kendy; 10-11-2017 at 22:43.

Post Fiend
    Please enlighten me; what kind of person am I? This will be good rofl
    Also, no solicitation here; it's a prize to the mod that puts a cap on some of the salty toxicity in these forums ;D

On topic, I concur with Uhm hoi and Strato; crowns are crowns, personally war win crowns are my Holy Grail. War Monkeys in the early 60s had a good streak for that looking at the ranking page.
    It's like debating if the legendary Pittsburgh Penguins 2016-2017 b2b cups are more valuable than 91-92. Some would say a better caliber of hockey or the salary cap era, I would argue that 91-92 alone for the childhood nostalgia. Neither or wrong but objectively they're all engraved forever regardless.

You debate that any of the 13 cups the Leafs had won were worthless due to being earned before the great expansion to the wrong canucklehead, they'd be fighting words xD

-DM <3
    As amazing as your example was... It probably went over many peoples heads.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Nudes to the mod who limits Korp to one post/day for the age.

-DM <3
    Can I just tell him to only post once a day or do I actually have to enforce it?

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Can I just tell him to only post once a day or do I actually have to enforce it?
    Mod abusing his position to get nude photos from poster.

Utopia is Hollywood now

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    I'd have to say that the Playboy dice crown is the most valuable, at least since age 30. They won it at a time the top was competitive, as part of a b2b, while breaking a record that afaik still stands by playing mechanics to perfection.

Least valuable crowns ever would be a three way tie between Age 42 RoCry, the Jerks crown, and Age 72 BB crown. I can get behind the idea HoH earned their crowns by being Absalom's *****, or that Ronins did, but those 3 crowns were wholly undeserved.
    This is a quote from Slack today:

Vdshark: could be, but made most salty people by doing it, so thats the biggest win

Whoo! Woo! 100
    not sure why anyone in their right mind would believe that our crown was least valuable

The amount of preparation me kage and the kingdom put in that age is unreal. These opinions can only come from people with a bias.

We didn't cheat that age, we just analyzed events, we said we will win, and we won. We didn't win by accident, we didn't win just cause "others were not interested", we won cause we calculated its our best time to go for it. did we ever play for it again - no. Had like 110k minutes at the end of that age - thats 76 straight days online:)

@Elit - no matter how much i upset you, you can't say we didn't prepare.

also:D our last meeting

https://i.imgur.com/QdvtEd7.jpg

<3
    Last edited by vdshark; 11-11-2017 at 00:29.
    QQ

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by stealth4785 View Post
    This is a quote from Slack today:

Vdshark: could be, but made most salty people by doing it, so thats the biggest win
    Fat fingers, meant to edit other post.

Quote Originally Posted by vdshark View Post
    not sure why anyone in their right mind would believe that our crown was least valuable

The amount of preparation me kage and the kingdom put in that age is unreal. These opinions can only come from people with a bias.

We didn't cheat that age, we just analyzed events, we said we will win, and we won. We didn't win by accident, we didn't win just cause "others were not interested", we won cause we calculated its our best time to go for it. did we ever play for it again - no. Had like 110k minutes at the end of that age - thats 76 straight days online:)

@Elit - no matter how much i upset you, you can't say we didn't prepare.

also:D our last meeting

https://i.imgur.com/QdvtEd7.jpg

<3
    You rode out a few key weeks where the rest of the top was in a ln awar. You had no wars for the age, and I don't even think you had a single hostile. It was a free ride, your accomplishment was not ****ing it up, basically the first HoH crown, only HoH usually put in more work.

Also what login script were you using to track your logged in minutes?

Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Do they have to be nudes or can i actually wear a parka? rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Mod abusing his position to get nude photos from poster.

Utopia is Hollywood now
    Ok @Palem, between this accusation and the underwhelming and unnecessary explanation I got, we have to stop making jokes in here that may be misconstrued as actual requests by interest groups of narrower sensibility and obligations to hyperbole ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Slayerviper View Post
    As amazing as your example was... It probably went over many peoples heads.
    My bad xD I'm such a canucklehead sometimes lol
    -DM <3
    Last edited by Zombies are people too; 11-11-2017 at 01:30. Reason: Typo Queen! xD
    Co-host of the daily talk thread "Meme-Dumpster-Fire"
    The House of Eargasms has moved to Discord! Come Join the MUTINY!!!

#MUTINY-FM
    https://discord.gg/Y76paHZ

H.O.E
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...se-of-Eargasms

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Ok @Palem, between this accusation and the underwhelming and unnecessary explanation I got, we have to stop making jokes in here that may be misconstrued as actual requests by interest groups of narrower sensibility and obligations to hyperbole ;D
    ThisIsWhyWeCantHaveNiceThings.mp3

Thread Information