Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
Sounds like you are saying you kill off people not up to your standards, that is not diffrent from what that kingdom he defected to decided to do on a whim, even if you may wait a week or two it is still the same stuff.

I'm currently on my 3rd age in a shell kingdom and we never killed of a single province, if they got inactive and auto abandonned I removed them, but below 22 man kingdoms you got the luxory of not needing to think about wars and could just focus on doing as best we could for ourself. I did not rule out wars, but I don't want to war if there is no good match, like equal size and numbers on both sides.

The worse that can happen in my kingdom is that I do not want to play with you the next age, I make a point of inviting everyone I do not have such issues with to play with me the next age, and have agreed to play with a few people who contacted me seeing the potential for a growth kingdom on few provinces where my original aim was to simplify things. Still I do not see a problem with some people following other goals, you can basically be your own master and play to the limit of your ability.
No. Have only killed inactives so far. But for example, if we had a province that would make terrible 13a quad taps on a zero def province and get us all repeatedly hit and op'd, I'd probably kill him if he didn't smarten up.

You can keep swinging all you like, but it isn't us that is killing new players left and right or refusing to properly train them.

Our offer has stood for over 15 ages now. Nobody ever takes it up.