Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Sparta VS Sleepy (Details Exposed)

Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

@Vasp, it was nice to meet you but you know.. that was an ass move. If you had an issue with Thanh, just ignore him, why go on and delete?? That was dumb and if you can't admit it, it kinda proves your ego is sronger than your mind. However, grats for the war lead when you happened to be commited.. but it still doesn't make you a special guy or a savior of any kind, doesn't need a bachelor to lead a war. I would have gladly lead wars if the need occured, simply I'm humble enough to understand it was my first age in Sparta and would rather let this handling to those in place already. You volonteered, fair enough. However, I won't let this event distract me from the fact that you can be fun and enjoyable, or that you are a skilled player.. but whoever quits the way you did is bad to anyone's reputation. Now just move on and stop this nonsense QQ. Peace -nko

Vasp, thank you for confirming a lot of what I already suspected. Whilst obviously I couldn't prove any of what you said if I tried to report it, it's good to at least know I'm not being paranoid.
    "The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Please make any complaints or requests regarding moderation to myself directly or a member of the Game Administration staff. Complaints in threads will be purged as per forum policy

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Botboy View Post
    @Vasp, it was nice to meet you but you know.. that was an ass move. If you had an issue with Thanh, just ignore him, why go on and delete?? That was dumb and if you can't admit it, it kinda proves your ego is sronger than your mind. However, grats for the war lead when you happened to be commited.. but it still doesn't make you a special guy or a savior of any kind, doesn't need a bachelor to lead a war. I would have gladly lead wars if the need occured, simply I'm humble enough to understand it was my first age in Sparta and would rather let this handling to those in place already. You volonteered, fair enough. However, I won't let this event distract me from the fact that you can be fun and enjoyable, or that you are a skilled player.. but whoever quits the way you did is bad to anyone's reputation. Now just move on and stop this nonsense QQ. Peace -nko
    Hi nko, im not a savior, nor a special guy, nor anything of the sorts, im just a guy that quit due to continous verbal harrasment and after warning ls taht I would if it continued. Im done with this game and I have no problem exposing the shady sh&t our kingdom does. I am repenting.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon View Post
    Vasp, thank you for confirming a lot of what I already suspected. Whilst obviously I couldn't prove any of what you said if I tried to report it, it's good to at least know I'm not being paranoid.
    Allanon, you dont know the half of it. FYI, i stole 5m off hermione just to pump 12hours before our last war :P 0 thieves and lots of gc! XD its a sh5t show XD Thank you onn!

Anyways.... I have exposed Sparta a bit, quit the game that i have played since 2000. looking for new adventures :P Take care all! bye bye

Haha Vasp you dumbass. Come play with me in my Ghetto if you want to lose some wars. I'm not like onn, JJ, poopsie, zack who join a Ghetto and it immediately ends up in the top. You can delete your province when you are done with us here we won't mind ;)

P.S.
    I believe they have a Discord server for this kind of talk now, we can yell at each other in real time from the comfort of our homes.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Haha Vasp you dumbass. Come play with me in my Ghetto if you want to lose some wars. I'm not like onn, JJ, poopsie, zack who join a Ghetto and it immediately ends up in the top. You can delete your province when you are done with us here we won't mind ;)

P.S.
    I believe they have a Discord server for this kind of talk now, we can yell at each other in real time from the comfort of our homes.
    eyyy...why my name mentioned here? Need some trolling?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post

P.S.
    hahaha no thanks matija! im done done. Its surprising isnt it matija? JJ, NN, poopsie, zack, adrian all in the same kingdom but they are definetely NOT sparta B :P ghetto in da top in 1 age. ITS A SPARTAN MIRACLE!!

They are just good players and won some wars because of it, then went for land when the opportunity presented itself, at least that's how I see it. Good relations with some top kingdoms help of course. I wouldn't call them Sparta B, no. Sparta A perhaps!

Lol @ Sparta. I don't see why your trying to justify or defend yourself when the entire server know you been cheating with Sparta B all age getting ressources in and out of war, it is nothing new, you guys been doing this last 10 ages to have a chance to win a war. Now your working together with Sparta B to offer them the prov crown because you guys suck so much you can't do it alone.

Sparta B also arranged a FW with Ronin this age and didnt get any sanction. I wish the devs would do something against such bs before the game totally die.

Quote Originally Posted by Cappodocians View Post
    Lol @ Sparta. I don't see why your trying to justify or defend yourself when the entire server know you been cheating with Sparta B all age getting ressources in and out of war, it is nothing new, you guys been doing this last 10 ages to have a chance to win a war. Now your working together with Sparta B to offer them the prov crown because you guys suck so much you can't do it alone.

Sparta B also arranged a FW with Ronin this age and didnt get any sanction. I wish the devs would do something against such bs before the game totally die.
    The irony of this comimng from you...

What irony ? Im just stating the truth. You still so butthurt that mike sold your ass few ages back ?

I don't need to cheat to beat you in a war.

What irony ? Im just stating the truth. You still so butthurt that mike sold your ass few ages back ?

You talk **** about how Sparta sucks cause they work toghter with another kingdom to win... is the irony.

Only if you need to beat him to a crown amirite?
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    hahaha no thanks matija! im done done. Its surprising isnt it matija? JJ, NN, poopsie, zack, adrian all in the same kingdom but they are definetely NOT sparta B :P ghetto in da top in 1 age. ITS A SPARTAN MIRACLE!!
    Vasp, we 5 planned to slack this age thats why we been kicked out of sparta. One of us landed on a ghetto and invited the other 4. The best thing is that we landed on a ghetto kingdom which listens and follow orders. They are open to learn and thats how we get top 5 spot. We win wars and explore big time. As we grow big, we have to do some diplo with bigger kds. But we didn't rely on them and we do on our own to grow. BTW, none of us 5 doing the main monarchy job.

You're welcome to join us if you want to. You know my contact number. Im just a buzz away Spanish Guy.

Thread Information