Inventio i can give it a go, i switched kds to test some stuff and see whats up over the other the other side of the fence.

Then remember that we " are a ghetto" , we do beat everyone outside the top 100 that are in our range, but would probably not get away beating up kds of ppl where everyone logs in at least twice a day, and so on , as said before, many ppl play only once a day, some twice, others many.

VT2 you know, that basicaly, the need for strong monarch is something i despise , due to the fact that its pretty uncool that 1 or 3 players do most of the work. I can see that in kds that are older and more organized, many ppl should know who to hit and who they shouldnt hit.

But in lesser ghettos than mine, where everyone thinks different, and the lack of experience and overall knowledge of how to win in war, and even worse, the extreme big egos of some ppl, lead to chaos, and without a strong leadership that says who to hit and who not to hit and so on, beginner ghettos end up in chaos and forever damnation.

That said it would be my dream scenario that every player even the monarch could get away with only loggin in twice a day and still be competitive . In the ghetto level that is.

I dont like it that one needs leadership and stuff like that, its very clear to me that utopia is a reflection of the real world, and this is why the world is a mess, because ppl are stupid and lazy enough to go to vote to leave the responsability of humanity in the hands of the polititians, whom everyone knows are crap and only looking after themselves and all that .

If everyone manned up and had some balls we wouldnt even need to vote because almost everyone would know whats right from wrong unless its a mentally handicap person or something like that.

Screw humanity youre all a shame