Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Spartans v Spartans

Post Fiend
    everyone has killed octo. he cant count how many times he has been razed out

Post Demon
    hope there is a good chunk left of the age, who will be the next to reset.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    I think you're confused. Our cf with cr said no notice to be given into hostile/war/eowcf +48 hrs. Hence cr couldn't notice until 48 hrs after our eowcf had ended.

Hence War was agreed prior to that 48 hrs when they could notice.

And as I said prior, if barco hadn't agreed to war we would have probably left eowcf early with high tpa and plunder waved them when they were sitting on 700 mill gcs and untrained. Troll wanted to do that.
    Yup you're right we couldn't have noticed either oow as that would have been a dealbreak. This is the exact situation that barco did to us and no one bothered helping police but Sparta (who got dealbroken themselves as punishment for said help). Must be nice to profit off of someone who you arranged a war with dealbreaking your primary competition.

edit: Rereading that you seem to misunderstand a basic issue with deals. 48 hour notice means you give notice and the cf is broken after 48 hours. It doesn't mean no notice can be given until after 48 hours. The rest of my post still stands with your misunderstanding as I'm citing what notice actually means and not whatever you think it means.
    Last edited by sexual harassment panda; 21-07-2017 at 00:28.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    Yup you're right we couldn't have noticed either oow as that would have been a dealbreak. This is the exact situation that barco did to us and no one bothered helping police but Sparta (who got dealbroken themselves as punishment for said help). Must be nice to profit off of someone who you arranged a war with dealbreaking your primary competition.

edit: Rereading that you seem to misunderstand a basic issue with deals. 48 hour notice means you give notice and the cf is broken after 48 hours. It doesn't mean no notice can be given until after 48 hours. The rest of my post still stands with your misunderstanding as I'm citing what notice actually means and not whatever you think it means.
    I don't understand how you think divinity (me) dealbroke anyone? Please explain
    BLUE your my boy!

Enthusiast
    I don't understand how you think divinity (me) dealbroke anyone? Please explain
    The post was extremely clear. I was talking about barco (the kingdom you agreed to war) dealbreaking mango (my kingdom) and div (you) profiting from it as it took out your chief crowning competition.

This is of course assuming that you (div) agree with us that serving you notice right oow would have been a dealbreak as you were hostile with barco at that time (paraphrasing what your post said). So, why not help police?

I think you're confused. Our cf with cr said no notice to be given into hostile/war/eowcf +48 hrs. Hence cr couldn't notice until 48 hrs after our eowcf had ended.

Hence War was agreed prior to that 48 hrs when they could notice.

And as I said prior, if barco hadn't agreed to war we would have probably left eowcf early with high tpa and plunder waved them when they were sitting on 700 mill gcs and untrained. Troll wanted to do that.
    Yeah that's not how notices work. You don't have to wait the time after eow to notice you can notice once they aren't in relations then the 48hr timer starts. So between your eowcf ended and war with barco started they could have noticed ANY time.

Mangoism couldn't hit you before your war started, but they sure as chit could have noticed you and or BC in that time in order to vulture you OOW.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Needs to get out more
    It's ok, Smitty; I didn't know the rules either. The good part is that I didn't finish reading the post because I like surprises.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Postaholic
    So 2:2 and 1:19, which one is the real Spartans? And where is BArt> Is he going into exile?
    Or is he planning again? 2 kingdoms not enough to crown this time...perhaps 3 kingdoms next time?

With the current mechanics, Bart should dedicate 2 kingdoms into serious warring. Because WW can fetch u tons of acres and this is quite feasible seem ur whoring skill and cf still cant match those veterans. Then your 3rd kingdom, which is the flag kingdom will just keep taxing the other 2. This way, the dev cannot do anything to you.

Director of Age Changes
    lol Smitty87 is clueless about CFs and notices, I'm not surprised.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    lol Smitty87 is clueless about CFs and notices, I'm not surprised.
    Leave all that to persain.

Moral of the story is, War was agreed before we exited eowcf otherwise we would have left early to plunder wave / rob barco. Cr never had the option to notice as War was already agreed with barco before they had a chance
    BLUE your my boy!

Leave all that to persain.

Moral of the story is, War was agreed before we exited eowcf otherwise we would have left early to plunder wave / rob barco. Cr never had the option to notice as War was already agreed with barco before they had a chance
    Again, that is not how notice works. They 100% could have because agreed war isn't hostile, it isn't war, it isn't eowcf. You sat out of war, out of hostile for 48 hours. The very first tick that you were oow they could have noticed you up until the very tick you went into war (since you guys didn't do a hostile).

Maybe you should leave this to to persain too because you are so over your head.

I agree to war Band of Horses 10 ages from now! Don't anybody go noticing into it.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Director of Age Changes
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    You didn't have a CF with BC so for 48 hrs CR could have noticed you and BC to vulture you OOW. You're basically admitting you weren't in hostile/war/eowcf or even notice since you didn't have a deal, you just had arranged war and possibly a war win for cf deal which would be against the rules.
    See hesus posts in these threads :p They gotta work on their storytelling.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    I agree to war Band of Horses 10 ages from now! Don't anybody go noticing into it.
    Please make sure your lap dogs Spartas don't hit into our war.

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    See hesus posts in these threads :p They gotta work on their storytelling.
    This seems to be a trend with them now :P

I promise they will only rob your GC in prep and hit during the hostile! <33
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Thread Information