Thread: Ronin vs Frosties

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    Currently ronin messaged frosties seeking cf due to the interruption from 7:8. As expected, frosties claimed it is has got nothing to do with them therefore the show must carry on. Ronin acknowledged and respectfully understood this. It also seem that 7:8 has asked frosties days ago about waving ronin and that frosties told them not to do it.

So 7:8 have been contemplating to wave ronin since days ago. And if ronin did want to get a ld, why doesnt it happen since days ago?

This is all nothing but excuses from 7:8. I think accept the cf and respect the hostililty.
    This is largely true. I asked days ago if Frosties intended to declare on Ronins and if not, could they please send a cf to Ronins so we could wave them. Frosties said they did intend to declare and asked us to respect the hostile. We did so, waving elsewhere instead. Then this morning I get info stating that Ronins is making plans to farm out to our competitors. That changed the situation somewhat.

Following our wave I also said that if 7:6 sends a cf and commits to not approach any of our competitors regarding farming out in the future, we would accept the cf.
    Last edited by Allanon; 03-01-2018 at 17:09.
    "The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Please make any complaints or requests regarding moderation to myself directly or a member of the Game Administration staff. Complaints in threads will be purged as per forum policy

Thread Information