Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Ghetto cats vs andn00bs

trollers gona troll

Enthusiast
    Honestly i think its a bit silly that a kingdom can surrender or "withdraw" up in acres and keep the gains. i mean what country ever has lost a war and got to keep all the territory they took? dose not make much sense to me. =P

As far as Floggers ramblings, we cant control how quickly some one runs from us if they do it sooner rather than later and scram with a few acres that's fine by me although i would prefer for them to stick around a while longer and let us thump on em longer but we cant all have our cake and eat it to. If we broke from our plans every time a kingdom looked like they might hit and run for acres at min time we would possibly be risking loosing the overall war and if that happens the acres will follow anyways. Why inso would be so desperate for acres when they are clearly outside the range to effect the crown race is beyond me as well, personally my pride wouldn't let me give up another war win so readily to a kingdom i bad mouth all in the name of 10% growth or so.
    A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeFiwYQtGp0

Any and all opinions I express are mine and mine alone and are not a reflection upon my kingdoms way of thinking

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Evillone View Post

If we broke from our plans every time a kingdom looked like they might hit and run for acres at min time we would possibly be risking loosing the overall war and if that happens the acres will follow anyways.
    Thats what makes warring at the top so difficult, albeit much less difficult under these new rules than it was in ages past. Warring trying to go for the win and the acres is much more difficult than just warring with only one of those two goals. Going for just one of the two is easy.

I only needle cause the game is small these days and it'd be fun to have another good kingdom to fight up here ;p

America in Korea and Vietnam?
    Last edited by Lestat; 29-10-2012 at 02:36. Reason: Sorry they didn't get to keep any land

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Obo View Post
    trollers gona troll
    Forum multi gonna flame.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Post Fiend
    hmmm

before this warrar: 124k and fat as hell from growing ~30% in 4 days and not pumping up.
    after warrar: 131k and (will be) pumped up.

So what if we gave inzzo 10k in the process, considering we don't care much about how big they are/getwhat we got was ww, 100bpa and a chance to actually get some numbers on the acres we just took, along with loads of honor on our tms. Our first war vs inso we went +6.5k from amintime warrar. Going into that one we had actul numbers on our attackers, this time we didn't. That makes a huge difference on the outcome in war, especially a mintime one.

The outcome of this war (only growing 4k acres) isnt a result of our setup, it's mostly to do with how we were looking going into the war. and I for one dont consider growing 4k acres and be given a chance to pump up the 20-25k acres we just took oow while grabbing a ww at the same time, anything other than a win.
    so silly!

If they WD with your acres just take teh land bonus and then wave them again when cf ends.
    My life is better then yours.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Evillone View Post
    Honestly i think its a bit silly that a kingdom can surrender or "withdraw" up in acres and keep the gains. i mean what country ever has lost a war and got to keep all the territory they took? dose not make much sense to me. =P
    Actually its make game good. Its strategy game not war. And 1 war is = 1 battle in real. True war is result from all age. Its don't matter if you loss 1 battle to win big war.

Not sure why ppl keep comment this war...its over and cats won.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    If they WD with your acres just take teh land bonus and then wave them again when cf ends.
    I like this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by KuhaN View Post
    Forum multi gonna flame.
    Just me man, just me.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Obo View Post
    Just me man, just me.

w0rd.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Forum Addict
    Congrats to Cats, always fun to war them spammers!

We knew we would loose before we pushed button cause we couldn't break their faeries. But we wanted to have some fun and to have end of war cf time with these silly cats war forum funs! =)

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Congrats to Cats, always fun to war them spammers!

We knew we would loose before we pushed button cause we couldn't break their faeries. But we wanted to have some fun and to have end of war cf time with these silly cats war forum funs! =)
    lies u just wanted to hit petrified and see how nubby he is. lol :p
    silldy

Forum Addict
    Ok, I admit =/

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Ok, I admit =/
    :D i am trying to get him to spam moar too!
    silldy

Thread Information