Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is pew pew so mad

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Just be a man and admit you lacked the skills to take him on fair so you had to ****play him.
    1-0 vs him ;)

har har har
    My life is better then yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrified View Post
    One conflict is an arranged war between 171k and 177k kingdoms.

Another conflict is an admitted organized farmout between a 260k and a 158k kd.

Cognitive dissonance is awesome.
    One is a nonsense war between two kds that have warred before for one to dodge a larger kd (where they did some shady deal about avoidin bank conflict) and the other is a normal wave that land/nw kds going for crown make all the time to gain acres. I don't think you know what cognitive dissonance is.

Quote Originally Posted by sig
    You do realize that they just did what you did because you did it to them first, right? I don't think the semantics behind the actions mean a whole lot.
    you do realise you're not smart right?

I don't care that they did it, I just find it amusing since they wailed and cried about how immoral what we did was.

The difference between the two instances, for any of you who are interested, is that when pewnoobs organised thier war with debauch to allow them to escape from us, we were supposed to be allied, and they had to dissolve a yr 10 CF to do it, while when we waved jerks we had no deal with them and pewpew already told us we're not allies anymore.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Quote Originally Posted by sydex View Post

lmao, yes it's because AMA was our allies that kept us from resetting. Good thing we have them.. haha
    Think fast bro, its obvious AMA is a superior kd to Pewpew, if AMA wouldnt been allies with Pewpew they would been a target for acres, follow so far? Good! So we seen what Pewpew does in the face of a superior enemy, they reset so when AMA would come after Pewpew, Pewpew would ofc reset again.

hmmmm...... Y u so mean Korpy?
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Enthusiast
    AMA and Pew seem angry at one another... AMA should wave Pew and get a top war going. All this competing for kd's farming out is boring. WARAR!

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    hmmmm...... Y u so mean Korpy?
    Truth hurts bro.

but its not the truth Korpybejb :)
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Anyway I think AMA and PewPew should solve their problems in 1v1 war rather than keep moaning in forums abt each others controversial moves.

Would PewPew accept such offer, or they can only arrange wars vs way weaker kds who just got oow from another war?

I would like to quote my wellspoken kingdom mate NAPSTER:

[19:09:32] <NAPSTER__> blah 2 hours 9 pages
    [19:09:37] <NAPSTER__> are u insane
    [19:09:40] <NAPSTER__> its summer
    [19:09:42] <NAPSTER__> go out
    [19:09:56] <NAPSTER__> drink f*** and so on
    [19:10:09] <NAPSTER__> this people are crazy]
    Also, why has nobody given any input yet on what Simians thinks?!
    Proudly played in: Mystic Aura, FREE, Fellatio/Vae Victis, Nexus, Seasons, Dreams, Polar Bears/AMA
    Crowned with Seasons in age 37 (honor), 39 (nw/land) and 41 (nw/land)
    Crowned with Dreams in age 50 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with AMA in age 59 (KD nw)
    Crowned with Expendables in age 65 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with Cellos Republic in age 66 (KD nw/land)
    Now playing in: Canadian Rebellion (not to be confused with Cromulent Republic or Cellos Republic, obviously)

Veteran
    strong words from a kingdom with a 30k size advantage (which they only got from hitting into war) and a late age setup vs early age setup. We will test your warring ability early age next age :)

Don't recall AMA winning anything besides that war vs Sanc last age. Just a bunch of dirty moves on Simians/PewPew and climbing to the top on the backs of their allies.

Anyway, i am done with this thread. Everyone involved knows what happened and the rest are just throwing mud at whichever set of kingdoms they like less.
    Last edited by Petrified; 28-08-2013 at 17:15.
    pew pew. Absolutely none of my nubs speak for my kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    but its not the truth Korpybejb :)
    So you didnt reset against Rage last age cause you would get your ass whopped?

strong words from a kingdom with a 30k size advantage (which they only got from hitting into war) and a late age setup vs early age setup. We will test your warring ability early age next age :)
    ****, i thought the farmwar had something to do with the size.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    So you didnt reset against Rage last age cause you would get your ass whopped?
    We reset because it was a sudden idea.
    Proteus started crying as soon as we waved Sanc, about how we were taking his ally acres. Later he was crying that if we would get large enough we would notice him, and that there would be no landdropping, a move he had completely missed in the original deal and wanted to add that to the deal. Now we didn't want to landdrop at all, however he was really being jerk about it.
    Meanwhile we have no idea if we were going to be in range or not, and we ended up not being.
    Then he nagged about a war against us etc etc, so we decided to give it a go. But later on when he really set up to ensure loooooong hostile, and only acres, no nw, we were getting really tired of him. We wanted war, didn't really matter if we win or loose, but we wouldn't farmout.

Eventually someone came up with the idea to simply reset, and he would pay for it for the entire kd. Everyone thought this idea was awsome and decided to do it. So we did it, because it was so unexpected, and it was to shut up Proteus big mouth.

I'm sure we would have lost that war, no matter what we did, and we really wanted to give it a try, but a simple farmout by a loong hostile was just so boooooring. And really nobody was up for a war on those terms.

Enthusiast
    I think this age has surpassed all expectations.

Don't recall AMA winning anything besides that war vs Sanc last age. Just a bunch of dirty moves and climbing to the top on the backs of their allies.
    So I assume u r refusing to fight for crown in 1v1 fight?

Please. AMA gained only 14k acres from Strippers, so we still would be leading. While u landdropped for free several ghettos this age including Pyromaniacs, Havoc and some other unknown ghettos. Add there 2 arranged friendly wars with known outcome be4 war... Ur acres smell even worse than AMA's, freaking hypocrite ;)

So if we r so bad at warring, why not war us and win crown? :)

But yeah, next age we will war for sure ;)
    Last edited by Drug; 28-08-2013 at 17:17.

.....Jerks wanted to be farmed and they are being farmed, that's all.
    think that if that makes you sleep better at night. you're just butt-sore cause you been playing 2nd fiddle to AMA all age.

btw whos farming us?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Thread Information