View Poll Results: Restart from beginning of protection?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

48 52.17%
  • No

44 47.83%
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Roll back age

Quote Originally Posted by elixer View Post
    Can you post like news or screen shots?
    <Removed>

Dun give a F if locs show there or not at this point in time. You can clearly see we got forced into war and we got kicked out of war.
    All other factors mentioned in the other post like us exploring banks, losing button twice and getting kicked back and forth between war and stances is just extra spice to this all ready destroyed age for us. I am confident with 7 provs reaching 1k land we would have won this war and i think this is so unfair to a KD that wants to crown and competes for it. Our entire start got ruined and getting kicked into war itself made our KD lose land on our banks, in fort they would not have gained much on the ones they could break and we would safely be training up entire KD since they went agg stance vs our fort stance. There is just to much to even explain here. We been so mistreated that most of the players just talking about quitting. With 7 UB provs almost double in land and entire KD on econ build in fort stance this KD that got us into war would eventually had no chance to beat us. Now we just lost the age. Ty Devs once again!

WHERE IS OUR BUTTON!!!!

Ohh and the dragon is full strength since we got last one in war... GG on that also!
    Thanks again devs
    Last edited by Palem; 06-09-2015 at 02:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Razer View Post
    http://pastebin.com/L8pzeWm8

Dun give a F if locs show there or not at this point in time. You can clearly see we got forced into war and we got kicked out of war.
    All other factors mentioned in the other post like us exploring banks, losing button twice and getting kicked back and forth between war and stances is just extra spice to this all ready destroyed age for us. I am confident with 7 provs reaching 1k land we would have won this war and i think this is so unfair to a KD that wants to crown and competes for it. Our entire start got ruined and getting kicked into war itself made our KD lose land on our banks, in fort they would not have gained much on the ones they could break and we would safely be training up entire KD since they went agg stance vs our fort stance. There is just to much to even explain here. We been so mistreated that most of the players just talking about quitting. With 7 UB provs almost double in land and entire KD on econ build in fort stance this KD that got us into war would eventually had no chance to beat us. Now we just lost the age. Ty Devs once again!

WHERE IS OUR BUTTON!!!!

Ohh and the dragon is full strength since we got last one in war... GG on that also!
    Thanks again devs
    I don't see any compelling argument why we should make this up to you or restart the age.

/me rolls his eyes.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Postaholic
    I don't understand how after 0.001 percent of the age they have lost the age. It's like the age was handed to them oop, or he assumes.

I agree it's been quirky and sucky, but......
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Intra-kd attacks have been incredibly bugged for a few ages now. Devs attempted to fix it (apparently they thought it fell in the relations section of the code). Must have missed a decimal point or something. Always miss some mundane detail.
    Interesting, thanks for the explanation.

Veteran
    I mean if it's happened to one kd there is a good chance that it happened to more. But yea we have already started rolling again so not much we can do.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

http://pastebin.com/L8pzeWm8

WHERE IS OUR BUTTON!!!!

Thanks again devs
    I feel ya. Now you're gonna lag behind quite a bit in the race, and those kds unaffected by the bugs early age will play knock knock to ya soon...

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Dun give a F if locs show there or not at this point in time.
    I do

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    that was your own dumb fault for not controlling your nubs. i saw the snatch news. you gave a legit hostile. now you are getting owned. you do know who you are warring correct? morbo says hello. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

edit: also if they do happen to restart the age then they need to switch everything around including races. how fair would it be that people figured out their set up doesnt work. oh look we get a free redo.
    Give it up. You took advantage of one knob end doing 5 tap straight after another guy did a 3 tap. Not like there was time to control anybody. Anyway starting to look a setup with that player now intra hitting for no reason. Looks like the only way winning a war for them?? Dont worry once this farce is over we will be back.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    I don't understand how after 0.001 percent of the age they have lost the age. It's like the age was handed to them oop, or he assumes.

I agree it's been quirky and sucky, but......
    Your name explains why you cannot understand.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    Your name explains why you cannot understand.
    Hahahahahahahahahaha bazinga

Enthusiast
    Who knows, this age you might have to have more than 1 war to get the crown
    BLUE your my boy!

Post Fiend
    So much angst.

Thumbs up

Attacking is too much work in this game. Finding a target is not fun, if youre in a ghetto its faster to just explore and keep home offense.

Thats what i did this age and im same size as everyone else.

People (godly) boasting about how many acres they got at oop are pretty stupid. I was able to bench 3x by the time it took you to find those targets.

sn0re.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Quote Originally Posted by KuhaN View Post
    Attacking is too much work in this game. Finding a target is not fun, if youre in a ghetto its faster to just explore and keep home offense.

Thats what i did this age and im same size as everyone else.

People (godly) boasting about how many acres they got at oop are pretty stupid. I was able to bench 3x by the time it took you to find those targets.

sn0re.
    If I come back to CoC... will I get a place in your famous Utopians playing CoC signature?
    If so I would only accept being in before Anri
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

<Removed>

WHERE IS OUR BUTTON!!!!

Thanks again devs
    That REALLY does suck...like wow...that's really bad suck. Dang.

But that doesn't mean you should post locations :/

I feel really bad for you and your whole KD, but I really don't think they will reset the age, I would still try to do your best to achieve your crowning goal, though. It may be much more difficult now, but doesn't mean you should give up entirely.

Thread Information