Quote Originally Posted by stealth4785 View Post
Once again. My suggestion wasn't gimping or handicapping any player. In fact, I think it actually highlights the skill of the player, not detract from it. Its simply expanding what you determined as equal footing. If equal footing is four hundred acres and starting resources, then I'm just expanding on that by including composition and race/personality combos. The logistics would be a nightmare, but with three days freeze and some number crunching, but it could be done.

Your argument appears to be that selecting race and personality combination and composition are somehow a talent or a skill and I think that is where we disagree. Given a role, there is always a superior choice in race and personality. I'm just giving all those skilled and talented player the same superior choice in order to see whose the most talented. That would be a true competition.
I feel like you might be lacking top play leadership experience if you think that composition selection isn't a skill. If it is so clear cut how come every top kd doesn't run the same composition each age? It's the only skill that ASF and Flogger still care to compete at.