Thread: This relations system is so bad it should be changed mid age

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    Have to agree. I thought the whole point of the changes was to stop both a) smaller kds to refuse to cf and just sit back and op and slow down the aggressor kd for weeks even after the aggressor cant get any gains from them or b) bigger kds to keep hitting and bullying smaller kds for weeks.

With the forced CFs available for either kds the whole meter points from ops is pointless. A smaller kd being waved can force a 72h cf after 3 hours and an aggressor kd after 24h of no hits, effectively stopping any kd to drag out the conflict into absurdum.

So why then is meter points for ops needed?
    because the whole system can be tweaked and the current place is a good starting point. lets say it goes to 24 and 72 before auto cf? then ops might even need to move the meter more than they do right now. Alternatively if it were to go to 3 and 12 for a 24 hour cf, maybe we move it down so that ops almost do nothing to the meter, and if u get pissed as the aggressor u should rewave. I repeat as far as i can tell the point was to move to a system that could be balanced going onwards and this age hasnt been THAT bad.

I'd point out that
    Quote Originally Posted by mordon44 View Post
    Title says it all. This game is never ending bottom feed wave and forced cf. Whoever though ops affecting hostile meter was a good idea should dig themselves a hole and die in it.
    my kd is in the bottom half of kds and we've had zero issues with constant botomfeeding for cfs and when looking around my size i see litteraly 75% of kds in war so i'd guess this system hasnt been that bad for kds who like to war.
    Last edited by Persain; 07-12-2018 at 10:51.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    because the whole system can be tweaked and the current place is a good starting point. lets say it goes to 24 and 72 before auto cf? then ops might even need to move the meter more than they do right now. Alternatively if it were to go to 3 and 12 for a 24 hour cf, maybe we move it down so that ops almost do nothing to the meter, and if u get pissed as the aggressor u should rewave. I repeat as far as i can tell the point was to move to a system that could be balanced going onwards and this age hasnt been THAT bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post
    I don't know who you ghetto noobs are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for free acres, I can tell you I don't have any for you... but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for noobs like you. If you CF now, that will be the end of it - I will not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you... and I will razekill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post

I'd point out that

my kd is in the bottom half of kds and we've had zero issues with constant botomfeeding for cfs and when looking around my size i see litteraly 75% of kds in war so i'd guess this system hasnt been that bad for kds who like to war.
    Yea everyone is at war.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Thread Information