Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Did Sanct and Mother Advice notice?

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    They were given an advantage in that fortified didn't work as intended by devs and they were able to steal a couple hundred million gc in it. I don't think anyone was saying they abused mechanics...
    Jdorje indicated in one of his post that they knew of the bug, didn't report it and chose to take advantage of it, so while he may not actually say the word he DID accuse them of abusing bug, it's childish to try to claim anything else was meant by that statement.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    jdorje complimented them on playing the situation better than they did...

Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    I'm quite certain Mom knew about this mechanic (they would have had to see it repeatedly during their long hostile with faery circle), and they've taken advantage of it beautifully. Had we also known about it, obviously we would have run things a bit differently.

People get so angry around here =\

July 4 of YR6 We have entered into a formal ceasefire with Havoc of Absalom (odd).

Thank for the 100 million gc. Payment for CF.

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkz Azn View Post
    July 4 of YR6 We have entered into a formal ceasefire with Havoc of Absalom (odd).

Thank for the 100 million gc. Payment for CF.
    Well now is time for us to prove we have cf with havoc :P

Lets all is back to report news about this hostile, bets and more and less flame.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by prot View Post
    You went pretty quit a couple ages back. You forgot already? ;)
    Purely speaking for myself; I've kept talking all the time, regardless if I won or lost. Right now I'm just talking/posting less than usual as I hardly play.
    Actually I was quiet the entire time as I was not leading that age as I was working a lot that summer which is common knowledge if you ask around, I came back to actively leading at beginning of freeze last age. Obviously if I do not have enough time to even lead why would I have time for forums.

Encouraging people to rob those who are holding gc to "punish" them is basically what you are doing. If smaller kds want to rob bigger kds they can do so on their own, they do not need someone coordinating/instructing them, etc. Same way that group of cows with kuhan/veritas etc did not need someone like flogger to coordinate their actions, it was none of his business. Generally people who do that kinda thing are just desperate to win at all costs.

Regular
    The action will be on you Elit...Since Sanc doesnt have too open up.

This scenario is more in favor of ABS.

You gotta war em one by one!!!

Unles cfed with the rest ofc :)

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Winslow View Post
    The action will be on you Elit...Since Sanc doesnt have too open up.

This scenario is more in favor of ABS.

You gotta war em one by one!!!

Unles cfed with the rest ofc :)
    Our cfs is time limited with few from rest kds. They can notice only if we don't have other notice/hostile/war/post war with another abs/hoh kd. I'm sure when we end with sanctuary goodz will come to punish us!
    Its not easy to be abs and deal with evil ppl like us ;)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Kuhan yes I am in. If you want we can both transfer our money to ASF and he will pay the proceeds to winner.
    Deal. Pming ASF now. Will be on IRC later tonight.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Enthusiast
    less talk more actiiiiiion
    BLUE your my boy!

Forum Fanatic
    flogger you care to bet with me, you are supposed to be a west coast high roller. put your $$ where your mouth is, hundy spot on this.

I will gladly hold your money in escrow. Money doesnt matter to me, so you know you can trust me with it.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    I will gladly hold your money in escrow. Money doesnt matter to me, so you know you can trust me with it.

Proteus:
    Its the remix
    im the ****
    im fresh up in this b****

Realest:
    Proteus in this b****
    Realest up in this b****
    We done told you mothaf*****
    Now you know who is da s**t!

Proteus:
    I got them diamonds on my neck
    got patron in my cup
    shawty if you want it come and get it
    cause i dont give a f#**

Realest:
    Yay is the building let everybody know
    I got the world in my hand
    And I aint gonna let it go

Kuhan:
    Proteus in this b##*#
    Realest in this b#***
    We done told you mothaf*****
    Now you know who the s**t
    Last edited by Proteus; 05-04-2013 at 03:47.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Actually I was quiet the entire time as I was not leading that age as I was working a lot that summer which is common knowledge if you ask around, I came back to actively leading at beginning of freeze last age. Obviously if I do not have enough time to even lead why would I have time for forums.

Encouraging people to rob those who are holding gc to "punish" them is basically what you are doing. If smaller kds want to rob bigger kds they can do so on their own, they do not need someone coordinating/instructing them, etc. Same way that group of cows with kuhan/veritas etc did not need someone like flogger to coordinate their actions, it was none of his business. Generally people who do that kinda thing are just desperate to win at all costs.
    I think it is just becoming common knowledge now that the top pump at 20% draft with barely no Tpa and nothing but a cf will come at the end of it due to the top not wanting to waste growth time retaliating.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    It costs me like 20m to retrain to 2TPA say. It also reduces daily income by say 5m. So I presume you can understand why i felt it was worth risk of leaving tpa at 0. I had planned to leave it there for a few more days even after I released to let a guy rob. In end I lost about 25m gc on my prov. But I have released a few others times during the age when we needed the TB to put up a bank easily. It is what it is like I said.

I just wish a KD would not leak me doing it to the entire world without any provocation from my kd.

They were given an advantage in that fortified didn't work as intended by devs and they were able to steal a couple hundred million gc in it. I don't think anyone was saying they abused mechanics...

anyway meh this whole thing is stupid I just want my monies back!
    Running 0 thieves is fine, but it does have some risks. One of the risks is the taunt banner you have received (which I find very appropriate).

I wish those kind of banners were posted more often. I also wish people all around the game realized that they shouldn't give topKD's free gold (by letting them get away with such a thing).

Forum Addict
    Isn't stealing and resending runes the most effetive for TB fixing btw?

Thread Information