Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: #2 FS v/s #3 The U

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Can we just take a moment to appreciate how good Chicken Run was? lol

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean21 View Post
    Axtually, you didn't give FS 12k acres, you took them by deal break and then returned cos of possible Gb cos of ****play. So basically you slowed FS for a week but you gave emeriti acres twice or three times now?
    I'd love to see FS DB Spartans next age and who would jump into the policing wagon. although im not sure if FS would want to make deals with oathbreakers.

I like to post
    I dont think FS will threaten us with a DB again, so no worries Mr Shark. @flogger, its been more than 1 age now hasnt it?

We will continue eating chicken next age.
    Last edited by Bart of Sparta; 26-06-2016 at 11:32.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    I don't think anyone is ****ting their pants about you, I just don't think anyone cares about you. Despite you trolling me in the forums for months, I couldn't get up the energy to care about you enough to bother prepping a fight against you. Of course I knew you were coming, I had half my kingdoms GC by the time you gave notice, but you just aren't important enough to bother worrying about. I've been playing the game for 15 years, you'll be flamed out and retired in 3 months after you've had your run and burned all your bridges. You're not worth the effort. It's one of 60 ages, I guess you had your jollies in one of em. congrats?
    Nah, as krono usually likes to put it, 'I disagree.'

People care about their own kds. People also like Bart because he's nice, courteous and treats people with respect. Obviously, the same cant be said by many in FS and feyrplay.

I think we can congratulate Bart on having a good fun age (at least so far), all the while being dodged by everyone around him. That in addition to helping to impartially solve some real conflicts. So yeah congrats.
    Last edited by lampost; 26-06-2016 at 08:30.

Quote Originally Posted by lampost View Post
    Nah, as krono usually likes to put it, 'I disagree.'

People care about their own kds. People also like Bart because he's nice, courteous and treats people with respect. Obviously, the same cant be said by many in FS and feyrplay.

I think we can congratulate Bart on having a good fun age (at least so far), all the while being dodged by everyone around him. That in addition to helping to impartially solve some real conflicts. So yeah congrats.
    You realize Bart is one of the few people in Uto history that has been "permabanned" cause hes was such a douchebag towards everyone? :)

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    You realize Bart is one of the few people in Uto history that has been "permabanned" cause hes was such a douchebag towards everyone? :)
    I was permabanned because I did not appreciate the good work Palem and Bishop had been doing here and instead went on to criticize them. The reason I was permabanned was because I violated a temp-ban which was lifted when the forum reset about a year ago. I made a post along the lines of "hey I can post again", and then bishop was like "nope, you're not gonna post here for a loooong time". I have since changed my opinion about them and fully support their way of doing things, something that you at times seem to have problems with, Korp. Funny how it works huh?

Enthusiast
    Nah, I'm not so familiar with all 15 years of history, though I do have some experience. I played several years ago for a bit and recently found out that Bart was called bhukaristan (which I didn't know) whom I actually remember as always being pretty much the same as I described in the previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    I was permabanned because I did not appreciate the good work Palem and Bishop had been doing here and instead went on to criticize them. The reason I was permabanned was because I violated a temp-ban which was lifted when the forum reset about a year ago. I made a post along the lines of "hey I can post again", and then bishop was like "nope, you're not gonna post here for a loooong time". I have since changed my opinion about them and fully support their way of doing things, something that you at times seem to have problems with, Korp. Funny how it works huh?
    It wasnt only the mod contempt you were a general douchebag, thats why it was so bloody easy to get you banned. :)

Quote Originally Posted by lampost View Post
    Nah, I'm not so familiar with all 15 years of history, though I do have some experience. I played several years ago for a bit and recently found out that Bart was called bhukaristan (which I didn't know) whom I actually remember as always being pretty much the same as I described in the previous post.
    Neither is Bart, hes basically as new as you are. :) Lets not forget that he used to cheat heavily as well to get to his goals. This is really the kind of person that you think is a good person?

Enthusiast
    Neither is Bart, hes basically as new as you are. :) Lets not forget that he used to cheat heavily as well to get to his goals. This is really the kind of person that you think is a good person?
    I guess we have different perceptions of someone we have both never met in person. Though I'd add you dont seem to like most people that post here.

I like to post
    It wasnt only the mod contempt you were a general douchebag, thats why it was so bloody easy to get you banned. :)
    I'm generally nicer than most people to nice people. I'm also more of a douchebag towards douchebags.

Edit: Korp you forgot to mention that I made good on my word, something you put in doubt all age long :)
    Last edited by Bart of Sparta; 26-06-2016 at 09:47.

Imagine how boring this age would had been without Bart and Sparta?

Sure when he dealbroke us in Divinity we got all mad and stuff. But we didnt really play for anything but fun that age, and in the end we got what we lost back, and Sparta got punished. So we (and me) moved on. Now I find him a necessity for keeping whats left of this game entertaining :)
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Easy for you to say. youre ghettoing and dont have to diplo/make timelines around this madness
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

I like to post

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    ohay kuhan.
    sure. but im not home until monday evening so youll have to wait a couple of more days ;)
    Lol ok. Ill be on irc ;)
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Easy for you to say. youre ghettoing and dont have to diplo/make timelines around this madness
    I know you love it ;)
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Thread Information