Thread: AMA vs sanct round 2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    I fully believe they decided not to CF sanctuary at any point because they intended to go for them after eow rather then go for us. Although I have no way to prove. Their alllie (although perhaps not formal but pre age nap) robs us constantly. We do complain because it is lame. But elit himself said robbing is not a hostile action.
    He isn't claiming the robbing was a hostile act (although under the circumstances it was clearly a powerplay move, which may be considered inherently hostile), but that relations between the 2 KD's (sanc and ma) clearly haven't closed, and your CF agreement has specific requirements in that regard. And whatever your beliefs are, the reality is that it was Sanctuary's decision to re-initiate.

Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for you and Havoc... you have been waiting patiently a long time. Would that I could, I'd bake you a cake.

Edit: If you knew the cf was not resolved post war, and that Sanc had intentions to rob MA, how can you 'fully believe' that was MA's secret evil plan? Was a cf offer rejected by MA? And just because someone isn't your ally, it doesn't make them your enemies ally. Coming from someone in the only real alliance around that could come off a bit absolutely retarded.
    Last edited by ZodZilla; 14-04-2013 at 02:37.

Quote Originally Posted by ZodZilla View Post
    He isn't claiming the robbing was a hostile act (although under the circumstances it was clearly a powerplay move, which may be considered inherently hostile), but that relations between the 2 KD's (sanc and ma) clearly haven't closed, and your CF agreement has specific requirements in that regard. And whatever your beliefs are, the reality is that it was Sanctuary's decision to re-initiate.

Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for you and Havoc... you have been waiting patiently a long time. Would that I could, I'd bake you a cake.

Edit: If you knew the cf was not resolved post war, and that Sanc had intentions to rob MA, how can you 'fully believe' that was MA's secret evil plan? Was a cf offer rejected by MA? And just because someone isn't your ally, it doesn't make them your enemies ally. Coming from someone in the only real alliance around that could come off a bit absolutely retarded.
    I told them to re CF sanc and I would restart 48 from then. They did not make any attempt to CF them. They did threaten some sort of alliance action...

Thread Information